2020 Honda CRF50F
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount. The Best Start Possible. In life, there's no easy answer to how one starts down the path to success. Luckily, in the motorcycle world it's long been agreed: the Honda CRF50F. It offers the best possible combination of features, like a reliable four-stroke engine that delivers smooth, easy-to-use power. A three-speed transmission with automatic clutch, so a rider learns to shift without worrying about stalling. And an adjustable throttle limiter and keyed ignition, so you control who rides, when, and how much power the bike puts out. Riders remember their first motorcycle forever. Here's to one more great rider getting started on a Honda. Be A Responsible Rider: All parents need to consider their youngsters' age, size, ability and maturity before allowing them to ride. Obtain a copy of "Off-Road Safety Tips" from your local Honda Dealer. Honda's Famous Reliability: If there's ever a bike that needs a durable, reliable, low-maintenance engine, it's a bike like this. And nobody can match Honda's reputation for trouble-free operation. Take Control: Parents understand the needs of younger riders like nobody else. That's why the CRF50F has a parent-friendly adjustable throttle limiter, so you can decide how much power your rider can use. It's simple for you to adjust too. Making Your Life Easier: The CRF50F's automatic clutch makes learning easier, because young riders never have to worry about stalling or a handlebar-mounted clutch lever. They just shift gears with their foot when they're ready.
- Adjustable Throttle Limiter: Set the top speed by turning a screw. That helps keep new riders from going too fast, too soon, and lets you match the CRF50F's power output to the rider's skill level.
- Keyed Ignition: A removable key helps ensure younger riders can't ride without an adult's supervision. Got their homework done early? Let's go riding!
- Rugged Steel Frame: New riders are hard on equipment, especially when they're just starting out. That's why the CRF50F uses a strong steel frame that's built to handle the bumps and dings of off-road riding.
- Durable, Low-Maintenance Engine: If there's one thing you can count on with a Honda, it's the engine. The CRF50F's Honda four-stroke is famously reliable. That cuts down on frustration and hassles.
- Automatic Clutch: Because there's no clutch lever to master, new riders don't have to worry about stalling. That makes the CRF50F the perfect tool for learning to shift. In addition, the smooth transmission offers three gear ratios.
- Engine Type: 49cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 39.0mm x 41.4mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
- Induction: 13mm piston-valve carburetor
- Ignition: CD
- Transmission: Three-speed with automatic clutch
- Final Drive: #420 chain; 14T/37T
- Front Suspension: Inverted telescopic fork; 3.5-inch travel
- Rear Suspension: Single-shock; 2.8-inch travel
- Front Brake: Drum
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 2.50-10
- Rear Tire: 2.50-10
- Rake (Caster Angle): 25.0°
- Trail: 32.0mm (1.3 inches)
- Wheelbase: 36.0 inches
- Seat Height: 21.6 inches
- Ground Clearance: 5.8 inches
- Curb Weight: 110 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 0.7 gallons, including 0.2-gallon reserve
- Model ID: CRF50F
- Available Colors: Red
- Emissions: Meets current EPA off-road emissions standards.
- Duration: Six months transferable limited warranty; extended warranty available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 39.0mm x 41.4mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- 13mm piston-valve carburetor
- Front Suspension
- Inverted telescopic fork; 3.5-in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Single-shock; 2.8-in. travel
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 110 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.7 gal., including 0.2-gal. reserve
- 36.0 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 5.8 in.
- Seat Height
- 21.6 in.
- 32.0mm (1.3 in.)
- 25.0 deg.
- Three-speed with automatic clutch
- Final Drive
- #420 chain; 14T/37T
- Six months transferable limited warranty; extended warranty available with a Honda Protection Plan.