2020 Honda CRF150R
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount. Confidence Right Out of the Gate. A young rider's first motocross bike is the moment race dreams become reality. And no bike is built to help them find success, or the podium, like the Honda CRF150R. It's a competition quality machine, tailor-made for younger Red Riders. With a single-cylinder Unicam® engine that packs a punch, they'll ride with confidence right out of the gate. For taller riders there's the CRF150R Expert, with bigger wheels, a longer swingarm and higher seat. Two 150-class options to give the next generation of MX riders the strongest start possible. Premium Suspension: Showa front and rear gives you unrivaled suspension action, especially over smaller, faster bumps that unsettle a bike's chassis. Honda Performance: Thanks to the Unicam cylinder head, this four-stroke engine is more powerful yet more compact, improving handling, power and efficiency.
- Lightweight Wheels: Strong, lightweight wheels are durable and minimize unsprung weight.
- Front Disc Brake: The front disc brake provides powerful, precise braking.
- Showa Suspension: The adjustable 37mm leading-axle inverted Showa cartridge fork features specially tuned valving for small bumps and a friction-reducing design to improve compression and rebound control.
- Unicam Engine: The CRF150R uses a Unicam engine based on our championship-winning CRF450R. Designed to give you excellent rideability and more power and torque across the rev range, the engine runs consistently at different tracks—it's an all-around winner.
- Pro-Link Rear Suspension: The CRF150R's Pro-Link rear-suspension system features a fully adjustable Showa shock for superb bump absorption and wheel control.
- Rear Disc Brake: The rear disc brake provides powerful, precise braking.
- Big-Bike MX Graphics: The CRF150R features clean, bold, bright graphics that look like our CRF450R's. Look like a pro, ride like a pro.
- Accelerator Pump: The CRF150R uses a carburetor featuring a “direct push" accelerator pump which gives you better, more immediate throttle response.
- Track-Designed Chassis: A lightweight, high-tensile steel frame with large-diameter frame tubing and crossmember delivers excellent turning performance and straight-line tracking.
- Engine Type: 149cc liquid-cooled single cylinder four stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 66.0mm x 43.7mm
- Compression Ratio: 11.7:1
- Valve Train: Unicam, four-valve; 26mm intake, steel; 22.5mm exhaust, steel
- Induction: Keihin 32mm flat slide with Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Ignition: Solid-state CD with electronic advance
- Transmission: Close-ratio five speed
- Final Drive: #420 chain; 15T/50T
- Front Suspension: 37mm fully adjustable leading-axle inverted Showa cartridge fork; 10.8 inches of travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link fully adjustable Showa single shock; 10.7 inches of travel
- Front Brake: Single 220mm disc
- Rear Brake: Single 190mm disc
- Front Tire: 70/100-17 Dunlop MX51
- Rear Tire: 90/100-14 Dunlop MX51
- Rake (Caster Angle): 27° 2'
- Trail: 3.1 inches
- Wheelbase: 49.6 inches
- Seat Height: 32.8 inches
- Ground Clearance: 11.9 inches
- Curb Weight: 185 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride.)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.11 gallons
- Available Colors: Red
- Model ID: CRF150R
- Engine Type
- Single cylinder four stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 66.0mm x 43.7mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Keihin 32mm flat slide with Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Solid-state CD with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- 37mm fully adjustable leading-axle inverted Showa cartridge fork; 10.8 in. of travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 220mm disc
- Front Tire
- 70/100-17 Dunlop MX51
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link fully adjustable Showa single shock; 10.7 in. of travel
- Rear Brakes
- Single 190mm disc
- Rear Tire
- 90/100-14 Dunlop MX51
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 185 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.11 gal.
- 49.6 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 11.9 in.
- Seat Height
- 32.8 in.
- 3.1 in.
- 27 deg. 2 min.
- Close-ratio five speed
- Final Drive
- #420 chain; 15T/50T