2020 Honda CRF125F (Big Wheel)
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.
Built for Big Little Riders.
Riding is all about feel, and that can be a problem for riders who outgrow their bike. That's why Honda has perfected the CRF125F Big Wheel, to deliver all the performance of our CRF125F with a more comfortable ride. We took our CRF125F and set it up with larger diameter wheels and a longer swingarm that raises the seat height a full two-inches. The proven single-cylinder engine with a four-speed transmission comes with fuel injection for broader power and better running in cold weather and high altitudes. There's also a twin-spar steel frame, and plenty of suspension travel for an even more plush ride. Plus, an electric starter. The perfect size for many riders with just the right features, the CRF125F Big Wheel is sure to feel just right.
Be A Responsible Rider: All parents need to consider their youngsters' age, size, ability and maturity before allowing them to ride. Obtain a copy of "Off-Road Safety Tips" from your local Honda Dealer.
Fuel-Injected Engine: The fuel-injected engine on the CRF125F Big Wheel makes starting easy, and it automatically compensates for cold weather or high altitudes. Plus, it runs cleaner!
Electric Starter: Turn a key, push a button—that's all it takes to get the CRF125F Big Wheel going. Add in a generous dose of Honda reliability and you'll find the CRF125F Big Wheel is super easy to own.
Sized Right for You: With its single-overhead-cam engine and air-cooled, 125cc four-speed transmission, the CRF125F Big Wheel will fit a wide range of riders. It has enough power for teens and small adults without being intimidating for younger riders.
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension: Progressive linkage connects a single heavy-duty shock to the swingarm, delivering an excellent combination of spring and damping rates over a wide range of riding conditions.
- Electric Starter: Push-button starting makes getting started easier in all kinds of conditions, and the efficient design adds minimal weight.
- Reliable Engine: The CRF125F Big Wheel's dependable four-stroke single-cylinder engine offers solid performance with a wide powerband—perfect for a wide range of riders, including beginners. Fuel injection makes it easy to start, and more efficient to ride.
- Four-Speed Transmission: The four-speed gearbox is just like a full-sized motorcycle's, giving your younger rider all the control they need.
- Sturdy Steel Frame and Swingarm: Less experienced riders are hard on equipment, especially when they're just starting out. That's why we gave the CRF125F Big Wheel a strong twin-spar-type steel frame and swingarm, built to handle the bumps and dings of off-road riding.
- Keyed Ignition Switch: For added security, the keyed ignition switch lets you control who goes riding and when, important if you have younger riders in the house.
- Proven Manual Clutch: Honda's heavy-duty clutch is durable and helps promote smooth shifting.
- Front Disc Brake: The front disc brake provides superior stopping power with the front disc rotor drilled for lightness and better wet-weather performance.
- Tough Bodywork: Riders can be tough on equipment, and taking a spill is a natural part of learning. But the CRF125F Big Wheel can handle it: with tough plastic fenders, tank and other body parts inspired by our bigger CRF motocross bikes, the CRF125F Big Wheel is engineered to shrug off the minor dings of the real world.
- Sealed Battery: The maintenance-free sealed battery helps ensure that your CRF125F Big Wheel is ready to ride when you are.
- Intermediate Seat Height: It's important to have a bike that's sized right for your rider. The CRF125F Big Wheel's 30.9-inch seat height helps build confidence right from the start.
- Bigger Wheels: With a 19-inch front wheel and a 16-inch wheel in the rear, the CRF125F Big Wheel will fit taller riders a little better. The right-sized bike is as important as wearing the right-sized boots or helmet.
- Front Suspension Travel: The CRF125F Big Wheel front suspension provides a balanced, plush ride.
- Half-Waffle Grips: Just like the pros use, the CRF125F Big Wheel has half-waffle pattern grips. Might as well start them off right!
- Fuel-Injected Engine: A fuel-injected engine means the CRF125F Big Wheel starts right up, even in cold weather. Compared to a carbureted bike, it also helps reduce emissions and enhance performance and fuel efficiency. And say goodbye to clogged pilot jets when you put this bike away for storage.
- Clean-Running Engine: Another benefit of fitting the CRF125F Big Wheel with fuel injection? It even meets California's stringent CARB emissions standards for off-road motorcycles—good news for everyone.
- Engine Type: 124.9cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 52.4mm x 57.9mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
- Induction: Fuel-injection, 22mm throttle bore
- Ignition: Full Transistorized
- Transmission: Four-speed
- Final Drive: #420 Chain
- Front Suspension: 31mm telescopic fork; 5.9 inches of travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® single-shock; 6.6 inches of travel
- Front Brake: 220mm hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 70/100-19
- Rear Tire: 90/100-16
- Rake (Caster Angle): 27°30'
- Trail: 94mm (3.7 inches)
- Wheelbase: 49.4 inches
- Seat Height: 30.9 inches
- Curb Weight: 199 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.0 gallon
- Ground Clearance: 10.3 inches
- Emissions: Meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) and EPA off-road emissions standards.
- Available Colors: Red
- Model ID: CRF125FB
- Duration: Six months transferable limited warranty; extended warranty available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore and Stroke
- 52.4mm x 57.9mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Fuel-injection, 22mm throttle bore
- Full Transistorized
- Front Suspension
- 31mm telescopic fork; 5.9 in. of travel
- Front Brakes
- 220mm hydraulic disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link® single-shock; 6.6 in. of travel
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 199 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.0 gal.
- 49.4 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 10.3 in.
- Seat Height
- 30.9 in.
- 94mm (3.7 in.)
- 27 deg. 30 min.
- Final Drive
- #420 Chain
- Six months transferable limited warranty; extended warranty available with a Honda Protection Plan.