2016 Honda NM4
Exit the Norm. Enter the NM4.
Welcome to the world of the limited-edition NM4—the near future where fantasy is reality, and imagination with inspired engineering makes every moment feel like a cinematic adventure.
With a twist of the throttle, the 670cc fuel-injected engine engages. Reflections from the street lamps on the sculpted front end come faster and faster with each upshift of the Automatic Dual-Clutch Transmission. Integrated saddlebags stow away everything you need to escape and almost anything you discover along the way. Strong Anti-Lock Brakes help you avoid the hazards of a cluttered urban wasteland. Images of everyday life fade away. Your brave new journey has begun.
Styling That Stands Out: Want to turn some heads? The NM4 does more than just that. It’s easily one of the most unique motorcycles on the road. The first time you see one up close, you’ll never forget—and neither will anyone else. The angular fairing, the presence the front-end commands, the integrated storage. The NM4 is as futuristic as anything on two wheels.
Six-Speed Automatic Dual-Clutch Transmission: Honda’s revolutionary Automatic DCT transmission is changing the way people ride. It’s smooth, smart and the clear choice for a machine as futuristic as this one. Want to shift yourself? The handlebar-mounted paddle-style buttons put you in control. It’s the best of both worlds.
Advanced Twin-Cylinder Engine: No matter how revolutionary a motorcycle looks, we all know great bikes start with great engines. The NM4’s 670cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin is pure Honda. Tipping the cylinders forward also contributes to the NM4's low center of gravity, a big plus in terms of handling.
- Parallel-Twin Engine: The 670cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin engine underneath the NM4’s bodywork is perfectly matched for the kind of riding you’ll be doing. Quiet, smooth, powerful, its power delivery is perfect for around-town, and it’s strong enough to carry you and a passenger in comfort on the open road too.
- Six-Speed Automatic Dual-Clutch Transmission: Shift with the push of a button, or select the NM4’s automatic mode and the bike will shift itself. DCT has been a huge hit on our other models, and once you ride an NM4 with DCT, you'll see why.
- Utility Box With 12-Volt Socket: You never know what the future may bring. The NM4’s front utility compartment has room to hold practically everything, along with a 12-volt accessory socket to power your phone or GPS.
- Futuristic Styling: With looks designed to blow minds, the NM4 wields a stylish, massive front end, and its fluid lines meld into a low, sculpted tail with dual 16-liter integrated storage compartments.
- Low Seat Height: The NM4’s super comfortable seat is the lowest in our entire lineup. It’s a low 25.6 inches so you always feel in control.
- Flip-Down Passenger Seat: The NM4’s adjustable backrest makes sure you’ll find your perfect riding posture. Riding tandem? Just flip down the backrest and you’re good to go.
- Integrated Front And Rear LED Lights: The NM4’s front and rear is stylishly integrated with bright, powerful LEDs. They’re highly visible, long lasting and add to the NM4’s dramatic presence.
- 25-Color LED Display: Unique in Honda’s motorcycle lineup, the NM4’s LED instrumentation does way more than just give you information. It lets you tailor exactly what your display looks like, with the push of a button. No other bike out there gives you this kind of choice.
- Engine Type: 670cc liquid-cooled parallel-twin
- Bore and Stroke: 73 mm x 80 mm
- Induction: PGM-FI, 36 mm throttle body
- Ignition: Digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Automatic six-speed with two automatic modes and a manual mode
- Final Drive: Chain
- Front Suspension: 43 mm fork; 3.9 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® single shock; 3.9 in. travel
- Front Brake: Single 320 mm disc with two-piston caliper with ABS
- Rear Brake: Single 240 mm disc with single-piston caliper with ABS
- Front Tire: 120/70ZR-18 radial
- Rear Tire: 200/50ZR-17 radial
- Rake (caster angle): 27.0 deg.
- Trail: 110.0 mm (4.3 in.)
- Wheelbase: 64.8 in.
- Seat Height: 25.6 in.
- Curb Weight: 562 lb. Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride
- Fuel Capacity: 3.06 gal.
- Mpg: 61 MPG
- Model ID: NC700JD
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors: Matte Black Metallic
- One Year: Transferable, Unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Parallel-twin, SOHC; four valves per cylinder
- 670 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 73 mm x 80 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI, 36 mm throttle body
- Digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- 43 mm fork; 3.9 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link® single shock; 3.9 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 320 mm disc with two-piston caliper with ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 240 mm disc with single-piston caliper with ABS
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR18 radial
- Rear Tire
- 200/50ZR17 radial
- 64.8 in.
- Seat Height
- 25.6 in.
- 33.0 deg.
- 4.3 in. (110.0 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.06 gal.
- 61 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 562 lb.
- Automatic six-speed with two automatic modes and a manual mode
- Final Drive
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Matte Black Metallic
- One Year Transferable, Unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.