2015 Honda CBR1000RR
No motorcycle connects rider, machine and road like a sportbike. The immediate acceleration, the chassis that feels like an extension of your own skeleton, the power, the handling—and the bigger the sportbike, the more intense the experience.
Honda’s CBR1000RR has long been the ultimate Superbike for experienced aficionados, and the 2015 CBR1000RR is really something special. First off, we’re celebrating Honda MotoGP rider Marc Marquez’s back-to-back World Championships with some special graphics packages on the standard and SP models. Then there’s the CBR1000RR ABS version, with the most sophisticated brake package in the class. But here’s the biggest news: Track-day enthusiasts need to check out the CBR1000RR SP Repsol Edition version. With fully adjustable Öhlins front and rear suspension, Brembo front brakes and Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SC premium tires. The SP also includes a special lightweight subframe with solo seat cowl. The SP doesn’t stop there, with hand-selected engine parts for weight and balance, including pistons and connecting rods.
- Engine Type: 999cc liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder
- Bore And Stroke: 76 mm x 55.1 mm
- Induction: Programmed Dual Stage Fuel Injection (PGM-DSFI) with 46 mm throttle bodies, Denso 12-hole injectors
- Ignition: Computer-controlled digital transistorized with 3-D mapping
- Compression Ratio: 12.3:1
- Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission: Close-ratio six-speed
- Final Drive: #530 O-ring-sealed chain
- Front Suspension: 43 mm inverted Big Piston fork with spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability; 4.3 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Unit Pro-Link® Balance Free Rear Shock with spring preload, rebound and compression-damping adjustability; 5.4 in. travel
- Front Brake: Dual radial-mounted four-piston calipers with full floating 320 mm discs
- Rear Brake: Single-caliper 220 mm disc
- Front Tires: 120/70ZR-17 radial
- Rear Tires: 190/50ZR-17 radial
- Rake: 23.0 deg. 3 min. (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 96.0 mm (3.7 in.)
- Wheelbase: 55.5 in.
- Seat Height: 32.2 in.
- Curb Weight: 440.9 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel— ready to ride.)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.6 gal.
- Miles Per Gallon: 41 MPG - Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
- Available Colors: Red
- Model Id: CBR1000RR
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. California version meets current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Note: Standard against which all other literbikes are measured
- One Year: Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Inline four-cylinder
- Bore and Stroke
- 76mm x 55.1mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Programmed Dual Stage Fuel Injection (PGM-DSFI) with 46mm throttle bodies, Denso 12-hole injectors
- Computer-controlled digital transistorized with 3-D mapping
- Front Suspension
- 43mm inverted Big Piston fork with spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability; 4.3 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Unit Pro-Link® Balance Free Rear Shock with spring preload, rebound and compression-damping adjustability; 5.4 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual radial-mounted four-piston calipers with full floating 320mm discs
- Rear Brakes
- Single-caliper 220mm disc
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR-17 radial
- Rear Tire
- 190/50ZR-17 radial
- 55.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 32.2 in.
- 23.0 deg. 3 min.
- 96.0mm (3.7 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.6 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 440.9 lb.
- Close-ratio six-speed
- Final Drive
- #530 O-Ring Sealed chain