2013 Honda CRF250L
The CRF250L is an awesome dual-sport machine that adds off-road capability to its on-road prowess. The CRF250L gives you a great upright seating position that’s comfortable for longer rides, perfect for seeing your way through an urban traffic snarl or getting out on the trail. And if your town doesn’t have enough money to fix those potholes or pavement patches, the CRF250L’s long-travel suspension is built to handle them no problem.
Sure, the new CRF250L is super practical, offering great fuel economy. But even that’s small potatoes compared to how much fun per gallon you’ll have riding one. The new Honda CRF250L just plain makes sense. When are you going to get yours?
Power To The People! We equipped the CRF250L with a fuel-injected single-cylinder engine that features an electric starter, double-overhead cams and a counterbalancer. Why? Because when you put it all together, you end up with a bike that delivers consistent rider-friendly power, plenty of mid-range torque and loads of confidence.
Comfortable Seating: Looking for a nice, comfortable, neutral seating position that isn’t too hunched over or too laid back? The CRF250L has you covered. It’s a perfect balance that puts you in the right position to see what’s going on in traffic, yet comfortable for a long trail ride too! In short, it just plain makes sense—just like the CRF250L!
Less Pain at the Pump: Sure, the CRF250L is a ton of fun. But here’s something that makes it even better: Awesome fuel economy. Maneuverable, narrow, and thrifty. Which means fill-ups are fewer, further between, and a lot less costly.
- Engine Type: 249.4cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 76mm x 55mm
- Induction: PGM-FI, 36mm throttle body
- Ignition: Computer-controlled digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Valve Train: DOHC; four-valve
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Final Drive: #520 chain; 14T/40T
- Front Suspension: 43mm inverted fork; 8.7 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® single shock with spring preload adjustability; 9.4 inches travel
- Front Brake: Single 256mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: Single 220mm disc
- Front Tire: 3.00-21
- Rear Tire: 120/80-18
- Rake: 27°35' (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 113mm (4.4 inches)
- Wheelbase: 56.9 inches
- Seat Height: 34.7 inches
- Curb Weight: 320 pounds
- Fuel Capacity: 2.0 gallons
- Ground Clearance: 10.0 inches
- Available Colors: Red
- Model Id: CRF250L
- Digital Instrumentation: The CRF250L's digital instrument cluster is integrated with the headlight visor to give you all the information you need: Speedometer, clock, twin tripmeter, fuel gauge, and more.
- Inverted Fork: An inverted Showa fork features large 43mm sliders. That makes it strong and helps add to the CRF250L's excellent handling in on or off-road conditions.
- 21-inch/18-inch Front and Rear Wheels: A 21-inch front and 18-inch rear wheel give you a wide selection of tire choices for everything from serious off-road trail riding to smooth on-road touring.
- Comfortable Seating Position: The CRF250L's long, comfortable, motocross-style seat lets you move forward and backward on the bike depending on the terrain and riding conditions.
- Fuel Injection: Fuel injection means the new CRF250L starts right up, even in cold weather. Compared to a carbureted bike, it also helps reduce emissions and enhance performance and fuel economy.
- Single-Cylinder Engine: A single is the perfect choice for a bike like the CRF250L. It's light, simple, returns excellent fuel economy, and features a broad powerband with plenty of low-revving torque-just what you want in a first motorcycle.
- Engine Counterbalancer: Because it features a counterbalancer, the CRF250L engine is a smooth runner. You get the narrow overall width and power advantages of a single along with the smoothness of a multi-cylinder bike.
- Strong Steel Frame: A sturdy steel frame is strong and designed to survive in the real world of rough pavement or off-road trails.
- Pro-Link Rear Suspension: The CRF250L uses a Pro-Link single-shock rear suspension that not only gives you a smooth ride, but helps enhance handling too, just as on our larger dual-sport models.
- Passenger Ready: With its long seat and fold-up frame-mounted passenger footpegs, the new CRF250L is fully equipped to carry a passenger so you can share the fun.
- Cargo Convenience: Special cargo hooks make it easy to secure a light load to the passenger seat with bungee cords without scratching the bodywork. It's just another one of the nice touches that help make the CRF250L so versatile. It also has a storage box on the left side for small items you need to keep secure.
- Disc Brakes: The new CRF250L features front and rear hydraulic discs for excellent stopping power and brake feel, both for on-road and off-road use.
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke; DOHC; four-valve
- Bore and Stroke
- 76mm x 55mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI, 36mm throttle body
- Computer-controlled digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Front Suspension
- 43mm inverted fork; 8.7 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link® single shock with spring preload adjustability; 9.4 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 256mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Single 220mm disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 56.9 in.
- Seat Height
- 34.7 in.
- 27 deg. 35 min.
- 113mm (4.4 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.0 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 320 lb.
- Final Drive
- #520 chain; 14T/40T
- Standard: Digital