2015 Honda FourTrax Rancher ES
Call for Price
Stock Image: Olive
River Front Honda
FourTrax Rancher ES
- Semi-Dry-Sump Engine Design: Compact and lighter-weight, the Rancher’s overhead-valve, semi-dry sump design creates an engine that's shorter from top to bottom. That returns two big benefits: it enhances handling by lowering the engine's center of gravity, and it also increases ground clearance.
- Programmed Fuel Injection: Being able to count on crisp performance and starting under any conditions is a must for anyone who depends on their ATV. Thanks to Honda's Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI)—featuring a 34mm throttle body, 12-hole Denso injector, and a new oxygen sensor that allows the fuel mapping to instantaneously adjust to any riding condition —the Rancher not only ensures trouble-free operation in the cold and at varying altitudes, it reduces emissions and enhances fuel economy.
- In-Tank Fuel Pump: We’ve incorporated an in-tank fuel pump for cooler pump operation, and long pump life.
- Swingarm Rear Suspension: On select Rancher models, the rear swingarm incorporates an enclosed, solid-axle design for strength and rigidity. When you need to tow a heavy load, the swingarm eliminates rear suspension squat as the load is placed on the axle itself, not on the rear shock.
- New Reverse Lever: New for 2015, the Rancher’s new reverse lever is simple, easier and more intuitive to use.
- Digital Instruments: Easy to read and full of the information you want, in addition to the standard gear position indicator, speedometer, odometer, trip meter, and hour meter you get readouts for fuel level, clock, water temperature, speed and Honda’s “maintenance minder” system to help remind you when it’s time to have your ATV serviced.
- More Comfortable Seat: A plush seat and open rider triangle (Bars/Seat/Pegs) teams up with the suspension to really treat you right. Superior ergonomics have always been a Honda priority, and the Rancher is no exception. Redesigned last year with thicker, softer foam, it’s more comfortable than ever. Plus, our 2015 Rancher Automatic DCT with IRS model has a new seat profile, with new seat foam and a new “gripper” texture seat cover.
- Electric Shift Program: The convenience of push-button shifting with the rugged design of a conventional ATV transmission—that’s what you get with Honda’s exclusive Electric Shift Program (ESP). Just push one button to upshift and one button to downshift. It’s a big plus when you’re wearing heavy work boots or overshoes, or riding in mud or snow. An added benefit: you get genuine compression braking for better control when operating in steep terrain.
- Engine Type: 420cc liquid-cooled fuel-injected OHV wet-sump longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 86.5 mm x 71.5 mm
- Induction: Keihin® 34 mm throttle-body fuel-injection system
- Ignition: Full-transistorized type with electronic advance
- Starter: Electric with optional auxiliary recoil
- Compression Ratio: 9.9:1
- Clutch: Automatic
- Transmission: ESP Five-speed with Reverse
- Driveline: Direct rear driveshaft
Chassis / Suspension / Brakes
- Front Suspension: Independent double-wishbone; 6.69 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Swingarm with single shock; 6.69 in. travel
- Front Brake: 190 mm Dual hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake: 160 mm Sealed mechanical drum
- Front Tire: 24 x 8-12
- Rear Tire: 24 x 10-11
- Length: 82.8 in.
- Width: 47.4 in.
- Height: 46.2 in.
- Wheelbase: 49.9 in.
- Seat Height: 33.7 in.
- Ground Clearance: 7.2 in.
- Curb Weight: 575 lb. (includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 3.9 gal., including 1.3-gal. reserve
- Turning Radius: 9.2 feet
- Model Id: TRX420TE1F
- Emissions: Meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) and EPA off-road emissions standards
- Available Colors: Red, Olive
Factory Warranty Information
- One Year: Transferable limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan
- Engine Type
- OHV wet-sump longitudinally mounted four-stroke
- 420 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 86.5 mm x 71.5 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Keihin® 34 mm throttle-body fuel-injection system
- Starting System
- Electric with optional auxiliary recoil
- Front Suspension
- Independent double-wishbone
- Front Travel
- 6.69 in.
- Front Brake Type
- 190 mm Dual hydraulic disc
- Front Tires
- 24 x 8-12
- Rear Suspension
- Swingarm with single shock
- Rear Travel
- 6.69 in.
- Rear Brake Type
- 160 mm Sealed mechanical drum
- Rear Tires
- 24 x 10-11
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 575 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.9 gal., including 1.3-gal. reserve
- Ground Clearance
- 7.2 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 82.8 in. x 47.4 in. x 46.2 in.
- 49.9 in.
- Final Drive
- Direct rear driveshaft
- ESP Five-speed with Reverse
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Digital
- Red, Olive
- One Year transferable limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan