2013 Honda CRF80F
Call for Price
This is just the right bike at just the right time. Ideal for ‘tweens and smaller teens, the CRF80F has a durable, easy-shifting manual transmission for those with the size, skill and maturity to handle it. The 80cc four-stroke engine delivers smooth power and performance, while the rugged rear suspension makes it easy to handle. And it’s all packed inside a tough steel frame. Throw Honda’s reputation for reliability and low maintenance into the mix, and you end up with the perfect bike to give your rider’s confidence room to grow.
It’s not too big. It’s not too small. It’s the CRF80F, and it’s just right.
Smooth Operator: For so many youth, our 80cc engine is just the right size. Not only is it nearly bulletproof, but it also delivers power in a predictable, easy-to-control manner, which is precisely what developing riders need.
Tough As Steel: Durability starts at the core. That’s why our off-roaders are equipped with a high-tensile steel frame, treated to withstand the elements and assembled with reinforced weld points.
As Easy As 1-2-3-4-5: One of the CRF80F’s big-bike features is the conventional clutch and five-speed manual transmission. It’s durable, easy-shifting, and perfect for a growing skill set.
- Manual Clutch: Honda's heavy-duty clutch is smooth-shifting and durable, while the five-speed transmission provides optimal gearing.
- Keyed Ignition Switch: Honda's keyed ignition switch provides added security.
- Steel Frame: The durability of the CRF starts with the frame, composed of lightweight, high-tensile steel that's geometrically shaped for off-road riding.
- Rugged 80cc Engine: The air-cooled, single-cylinder four-stroke engine delivers smooth, tractable power that's ideal for younger riders.
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension: Progressive linkage connects a single shock to the swingarm. It delivers an ideal combination of spring and damping rates over a wide range of riding conditions.
- Easy Kickstarting: No more hunting for neutral. The easy kickstart allows you to start it in any gear.
- Engine Type: 80cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 47.5mm x 45.0mm
- Induction: 20mm piston-valve carburator
- Ignition: CD
- Compression Ratio: 9.7:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
- Transmission: Five-speed
- Final Drive: #420 chain; 14T/46T
- Front Suspension: 27.0mm leading-axle Showa fork; 5.5-inch travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link Showa single shock; 4.3 inches travel
- Front Brake: Drum
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 2.50-16
- Rear Tire: 3.60-14
- Rake: 28.02 degrees (Caster Angles)
- Trail: 74mm (2.9 inches)
- Wheelbase: 47.6 inches
- Seat Height: 28.9 inches
- Curb Weight: 163 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.3 gallons, including 0.3-gallon reserve
- Ground Clearance: 8.6 inches
- Model Id: CRF80F
- Emissions: Meets current CARB and EPA standards.
- Available Colors: Red
- Duration: 6 months
- Description: Coverage of defects in materials and workmanship
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke, SOHC; two-valve
- Bore and Stroke
- 47.5mm x 45.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- 20mm piston-valve carburator
- Front Suspension
- 27.0mm leading-axle Showa fork; 5.5 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Pro-Link Showa single shock; 4.3 in. travel
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 163 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.3 gal., including 0.3-gal. reserve
- 47.6 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 8.6 in.
- Seat Height
- 28.9 in.
- 74mm (2.9 in.)
- 28.02 deg.
- Final Drive
- #420 chain; 14T/46T
- 6 Months Coverage of defects in materials and workmanship